Travel destination - Holland- Amsterdam
- Amsterdam got its name from the Amstel River.
- Amsterdam has 165 canals.
- Monet painted the South Church during a visit to The Netherlands.
- The tilted houses are called Dancing Houses.
- Amsterdam has more bridges than Venice.
- Magere Brug is the most famous bridge.
- There are 2500 houseboats in Amsterdam.
Visited Amsterdam again. This time to attend a concert with Anouk, the amazing dutch singer. The concert was fantastic and so was the city – everything and everybody had that summerfeeling☀️